Tuesday 24 June 2014

STOP! My POEMS are Talking



Photo Credit: Amazon.co.uk
 



STOP! My POEMS are Talking
 Poems to embrace the inner soul. Uplifting the positive side of humanity. This Book is a pure ambiance of happiness to enrich one self. Poems for every occasions. Poems for every career. STOP! My POEMS are Talking.
Paulette Lewis loves to write and share her inner feeling with others. Her passion for her poems is deeper than one can image. Faith, family and friends are her strength. Her Dolly Molly is also part of her family tree.
Motivating and uplifting others are part of her EMT profession as a volunteer. With over fifteen year working experience in medical field her passion always goes back to writing POETRY.
Paulette Lewis was born in Jamaican a country that embraces the entire nation with love.
Culled from “Stop! My poems are coming” blurb via Google Book Online.
Comment:
“Stop! My Poems are Talking is a poetry collection written by literary giant, Paulette Lewis, she represented the beauty of human and nature. His lyrical content is excellent and deserves award. I’m her friend on Facebook as her words of advice via poetry inspire and motivate to me via her literary work lead to the writing of poem titled, “PENSMITH (PAULETTE LEWIS) by me” http://nwoyedivine.blogspot.com/2014/06/pensmith-paulette-lewis.
She is a virtuous woman to be reckoning with her moral put down into writing is “one in a million”. Every home needs this anthology”
                                                -NWOYE, DIVINE-

Grab a copy of the anthology via online through, Amazon Corporation-www.amazon.co.uk.
ISBN: 9781496907325
For Book Review visit www.books.google.com and also www.authorhouse.com.
THANK ONE LOVE ONE NATION I LOVE JAMAICA.



1 comment:

  1. I am speechless,excellent work,posted by my facebook friend Nwoye Divine..Great Job..A++.thank you..
    Paulette Lewis
    Author/Poet..

    ReplyDelete

Editor’s Note: We'll appreciate your comment, recommendation or any suggestion. Thanks. Keep a date with us.