Saturday 3 May 2014

| Poem | MUZZLE




Rear upon your feet,
Victory is sure, smooth as sheen,
 That is my idea and thought,
Rejoice over the battle I fought,
 He claims the grain I muzzled out?

Tears drops like vehicle in motion,
Life is circle that is the vision,
The passion dead off,
Innate zeal pop-off,
But who muzzle out the grain?

Wind of denial rears through the east,
Cutting across my abode in the west,
My soul brother in the north,
Wipe out my skillful work in the South,
Where is the ox that muzzle out the grain?

The cardinal truth is buried and stumbled upon,
The wisdom of the wise is trample upon,
Odyssey of my youthful age as an inventor,
Posses’ excellent power of the creator,
Who muzzle out the grain?

Seek after knowledge,
Look into the bleeding heart edge,
Help the one, the help you,
Seek after the one that bring hope to you,
Recount the one that muzzled out the grain.

2 comments:

Editor’s Note: We'll appreciate your comment, recommendation or any suggestion. Thanks. Keep a date with us.