Friday 1 July 2016

Who Celebrates You?

www.drperlmutter.com
Yeah...

I'm asking of that your friend who couldn't afford to miss your birthday party, convocation and wedding ceremony. He is the one that celebrates you.

Because he valued and honoured your invitation. He is surely the one. Not just that, he doesn't want you to query why he didn't come. To fill vacancy, he came to celebrate with you.


Yes, we've such friends but they may or may not be the ones that truly celebrate us.

In the face of confusion and trouble, a friend told me this and I quote:

"I want you to always be conscious of this one thing. You need not to dwell in the midst of those who will be battling with their spirit to tolerate you.

No way...

Rather you need to be in the company of a people who would love, cherish and would always want to cease every minute of the day to cerebrate you"

Like she said in the chat, you've to be CONSCIOUS of the COMPANY, you keep and know if they actually celebrate or tolerate you.

Those who celebrate you will always love and cherish you for who you are. They're the ones who believes in your dreams and aspirations. They'll even go out of their way to make sure your life journey becomes smooth.

(CUT)

I'm licensed to write, branded DNWrites and anointed a SCRIBE.

I'm a celebrity, because my friends celebrate me and still believe in the beauty of my dreams.

So, do your friends celebrate you? Or do they tolerate you?

Those that tolerate you, always see, "NO" in your "YES" and "YES" in your "NO".

They're the ones that contribute NOTHING to you and sees no fine boy or beautiful girl in your dreams.

My word, FLEE ALL TOLERATING FRIEND AND PURSUE THOSE THAT CELEBRATE YOU. EAT WITH TOLERATING FRIEND WITH A LONG.

Lot of kiss.

Divine Nwoye


Have a splendid day and happy new month.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Editor’s Note: We'll appreciate your comment, recommendation or any suggestion. Thanks. Keep a date with us.