Thursday 23 June 2016

Creating One Voice Amidst Others...

Photo Credit: LeadershipShift
You can make limitless impact and cause tangible change if only you learn how to create a voice for yourself. I meant creating and not living in another person’s created voice.
We wake up each day with different voice whispering into our ear to obey a given instruction. They present us with the good and bad. But everything lies in our decision.

But we choose the VOICE, we listen to. Before you follow any VOICE, listen to what your inner being is telling you?
Yes...
Most times, we find ourselves in the midst of confusion and we barely don't know whether to take right or left. To the extent that your friends, siblings and mentor advice still get us more confused.
At a stage in my life, I switched to listen to many people because of a situation, I found myself into. And as I drown in it, people’s advice started getting me more devastated until I met a friend who gave me an instruction to execute within some minutes.
Here is what he said:
"Divine, you have to take one out of the two options. But I'll want you to give me feedback immediately. "
It took me time to take a concrete decision to what I want. So, I closed my mind to the one, I don't want and open up to the one my heart goes for. It was tough but I do think I made the right choice.
After the exercise he encourage me to FOLLOW MY HEART. Thus, he made me stood strong on my decision by not adding to other VOICES that has cried out to me.
He allowed my VOICE to rule my thought - self- motivation. 
So, whose VOICE do you FOLLOW?
YOURS or OTHERS
You decide for yourself, but learn to listen, discern OTHER PEOPLES VOICES. Because, most times they give us clue to utilize our own VOICE.
"Listen, discern and define your VOICE", - Divine Nwoye
Create one VOICE, amidst other loud VOICE. Learn to discern other VOICE, filter your need and grow with it.

Have a splendid and motivated THURSDAY!

Divine Nwoye [#DNWrites]

#NexFocusNaija

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editor’s Note: We'll appreciate your comment, recommendation or any suggestion. Thanks. Keep a date with us.