Thursday 16 June 2016

You Have To Be Motivated

Photo Credit: Unique
We're motivated through several sources. One can derive motivation by reading motivational books and listening to motivational audio clip. We can also source motivation from our mentor, pastor, parent or siblings. We all have our source base.

But the big question is which one is the best source of motivation?
I can't tell but I believe this encounter will go a long way in bringing about clarity.
Last week, I had a short conversation with my mentee concerning her poor academic performance. Then and there, I had remind her of my advice before the examination and that I have nothing to say. Just that she have to add more effort this time.
Here is what she said:
"Divine, I've recognized my mistakes and have talk to myself. And your know ones advice to himself is always the best"
I replied, "Yes, it is true".
Your best source of motivation is YOU. It is called self-motivation. Your own advice and choice rules amidst other side voice. Until you challenge yourself, you'll still remain at one spot.
Last month, I develop one habit which I couldn't get over it despite advice from friends, home and classmates. I tried all to no avail. Until one day, I disciplined myself, knelt down and talk sense into my head.
Before I know what’s up, I have conquered the habit because I talked to myself.
"You can be self-motivated by allowing your thought to be KING and advice to be QUEEN" Divine Nwoye
I challenge you today to always motivate yourself despite disappointment, failure and other suppressing situation that throw you off balance. Dust yourself by encouraging yourself, picking the pieces and get going the road will be smooth someday.
So, your excellent level and peak platform is attained when you are self-motivated.
Have a splendid and motivated THURDAY!
Divine Nwoye [‪#‎DNWrites]
I always deposit my ideas here [#DNWrites - Inspired].

So, use this ATM link to withdraw: divinenwoye.blogspot.com.ng.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editor’s Note: We'll appreciate your comment, recommendation or any suggestion. Thanks. Keep a date with us.