Tuesday 14 June 2016

Re-visit Before You Discard

Graphic Design: Enigma Concept
Living with the cliché that "first impression matters" is wonderful but have you test the spirit behind person or venture. Because most times, we position ourselves to discard our destiny distractor, thinking they have little or less to contribute to our future.

I meant we push some friend away, thinking they're stumbling block to our path to greatness. But do you know your distractor can turned to be your accelerator that is, if alone you know how to stand on someone’s shoulder to see from afar.

They can make your path to greatness smoother and tougher but they add extra-time to your 24 hour.


I'm subscribed to a mail list which I planned to unsubscribe because its always prayer and support for this and that. I receive from the religious project. I am not a pagan oo. Lol.

One day, I took the pain to OPEN one of their mail, lo and behold, it was a newsletter powerful design with RICH SPIRIT - FILLED CONTENT.

I was shock because if I had used the system of "first impression matters", I would have unsubscribed from the list and miss the content.

So, I don't know that your friend you called nothing because you saw his/her first impression. I still don't know that gadget/book you want to waste because it is valueless to you.


"RE-VISIT is the word, RE-THINK is the act and RE-ACT is the action" -Nwoye Divine Destiny

So what is your position now?

It might not be valuable to you today, so keep it safely and wake up tomorrow ready to act on it.

Remember, your distractor can be your accelerator tomorrow leverage on him/her. He/she might be the problem you here to SOLVE (your purpose of living). But if the symptom persist do not be discourage because Rome was not built in a day.

Test all spirit before you jump into conclusion.

I am a testimony and you can be.

"RE-VISIT BEFORE YOU DISCARD anybody, anything and any accerelator." - Nwoye Divine Destiny

What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Editor’s Note: We'll appreciate your comment, recommendation or any suggestion. Thanks. Keep a date with us.