Monday 25 April 2016

When Challenge Turn Opportunity...


Recently, I had a puzzle-like challenge online which demand I should solve a given problem, and after a little thought, I drifted back and discovered that I've not reached a step in my journey. I mean I couldn’t even provide any answer. That was when I felt-like I should give up. But it's about reaching a target in life so I switched my mind from that direction to ''I can'' direction.

Today on Stay Inspired, I will be sharing with you how to turn your challenges to opportunities.

Yes! You’re welcome.

Most times, we felt we've not really started anything yet. Maybe because of one ''trial and error'', we just pinpoint along the way. But that shouldn't hinder us from press forward. Because temptation, obstacle and discouragement from people are bound to come but when you find yourself in such situation dust yourself. If no one encourages you, encourage yourself and speed off.

However each obstacle - one face in life - is meant to teach you a particular lesson which will be applied in our next step in life, so take time to reflect on the obstacle. Don't dwell or live in it because it will either discourage or put you to regret. Rather position yourself for greater height.

Your next line of action should be to develop a positive attitude and for you to do that you must stay in a healthy environment. Healthy environment prepare you for growth in life.

Now have you notice that a seed go through a lot before it germinate. First, it dies off and next is to start germination. But it must examine the soil to know how good it is and whether it can strive in such soil. If it is possible it starts breaking through the soil to manifest on the surface. It tills through a whole lot of obstacle to come out green on the surface.

So as human, you environment directly define who you are. If you live in an unhealthy environment you develop a negated attitude towards your vision. That’s why you should mind your friends and company you keep.


Leave an environment if people that live there doesn’t provide you with actionable-content that spur you to action or motivate you. You must have to be wise and for you to remain there you have to move with the right set of people, whose vision align with yours.

“Right attitude strive in a positive environment”

I'm most humbled to have you in this ride. Always learn to override temptation and also learn from it while developing a positive attitude in a healthy environment. Always find opportunities in your challenges.

I am Divine Nwoye (
‪#‎Divinity
)

Editors Note: We'll appreciate your comment, recommendation or any suggestion. Thanks. Keep a date with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editor’s Note: We'll appreciate your comment, recommendation or any suggestion. Thanks. Keep a date with us.