Saturday 19 March 2016

The Kneeling Christian | WIGRADIO Resources

WigRadio.com

"Have you ever been in a situation where you don’t feel like praying because you wonder if God really answers prayers? Never mind, I have felt that way too so you are not alone. However, I can say without any shadow of doubt that God does answers prayers. If your prayers are not being answered, the problem is not with God, the problem is with you. Have you really taken out time to learn the art of praying?


As a student on campus some years ago, I came across a particular book that transformed my prayer life. I have recommended this book for several people and it has blessed them tremendously and I believe this book would bless you also. The title of the book is THE KNEELING CHRISTIAN. I am sure you would want to know who is the author of this book that has blessed me this much? The author has no name. He is an unknown author. Only God knows him. When I get to heaven, I would love to ask Jesus to show me this author so that I can hug him for this great book.
I would not be selfish with this book. You can download the book here for free. Now that I have shared this book with you free, do not be selfish. Share this post and bless someone else who need a transformation in prayer.
Click this picture to download the book now free. Feel free to send us feedbacks on wisdomgategroup@gmail.com on how this book has blessed you!"



http://wigradio.com/resource/thekneelingchristian/

Culled from WIGRADIO RESOURCE 

We at #DNWrites recommend this prayerful and prophetic book to ALL.

Let your weekend be productive.

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editor’s Note: We'll appreciate your comment, recommendation or any suggestion. Thanks. Keep a date with us.