Friday 30 May 2014

PUNCH







Photo Credit: Alyson Shontell, Business Insider


PUNCH

We sat in the same couch,
Making plans for goals to reach,
Heaped goals as though they’re in bunch,
I foresee our goals as it roll like film tape and I watch,

I build all my trust in you,
Every portion of my wealth, I gave to you,
Power of love blew me away,
The wind never took me on aware,

I fought for my own, but my own decline knowing me,
I held out my hands to touch, you off you push me,
Upon all my struggle,
Beaten as though I smuggle,

But you fooled me with promises,
With sweet smelling remedies,
It’s just a big punch on me,
Heavy bruises scattered on me,
Oh! I’ll wallow in pain and sorrow,
I know it’s a game of punch, that vibrate bone and marrow,
I stop to say, bye beloved one,
My heart cries your face smiles because you have won.
© Nwoye Divine 12/5/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editor’s Note: We'll appreciate your comment, recommendation or any suggestion. Thanks. Keep a date with us.