Monday 2 November 2015

DNWrites Welcomes You to November

I stumbed upon a social media post,'a man of the arena' made available
by an ex-minister of aviation and I will definitely dust the title
from another angle - far from the political point of view.



With heart-filled with joy, I wish to welcome you to the month of
November, 2015 and pray that the almighty God will continue to sustain
and keep you in Jesus Name, Amen!

We started few months ago and here we are...

It might sound funny that half of your new year resolutions has been
untouched and we barely have 60 days To-Go...

You still have chance to amend and build and re-strategize or brace up
for the act next year.

You want to change a habit next year

Start now!

If you want to start something be ready today not tomorrow...

Don't be a certified time waster.

Start now.

I once again welcome you again to this month and thanks for reading.

I remain my humble self.

Divine Nwoye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editor’s Note: We'll appreciate your comment, recommendation or any suggestion. Thanks. Keep a date with us.