Saturday 28 November 2015

Stay Inspired | @DivineNwoye

www.twitter.com/DivineNwoye
Weheartit.com
I am so much excited to welcome you to this very exciting day and hopefully pray that the Almighty God will grant us our heart desire. I careful to have identified some inspiring hint that spiced up my week and will like you to share yours to your neighbor or here.

I left my hall of residence for lectures not knowing that I will meet a lecturer that will sweep you off your feet with wisdom package nuggets that keep me. Wowed! All through his lecture period.

One thing, I drew from his last class was more like a personal assignment. he said,"Good home and check your social status, so you can determine, your relevance or acceptability to the people around you"



"Through the number of calls your receive on your mobile device", He added.

To sum up, he we should check number of calls we receive as that will determine if we are socially recognized because if you are call you are not important.

Lol!

Funny enough some would disagree but you can drop your comment to share your view.

Have a blissful saturday.

Love you!

DNWrites is growing from strength to strength!

Join my tweet tomorrow from 10 - 11 am on GospelVibeFM


Divine Nwoye

2 comments:

Editor’s Note: We'll appreciate your comment, recommendation or any suggestion. Thanks. Keep a date with us.