Saturday 21 November 2015

#ThoughtFulSaturday: Wordy Post | @DivineNwoye

I shared this thoughts on my social media wall and I think we can stay
inspired with the *Wordy Posts.

Here:

''I received truckload of eulogized comment and display of glorified
emoticon, within the eve of this week and I made attempt to halt
meaning I have done my best). But a SPIRIT in me tapped me and say,
KEEP ON, KEEPING ON, because there are more to what you're hearing or
seeing.''




''I returned and revamped some of my brainy accessories for
effectiveness, this new semester and I discovered that I am still
having a strong wall to pull down when it come to SLEEP. But I've
re-strategize and hopefully expecting new result in the upcoming
week.''

''I am notified each day about a FRIENDs birthday on FACEBOOK, and
sometimes I laugh because every passing day has someone celebrating.
But as we celebrate, do we have people who CEREBRATE everyday? It's
time to think.''

''I queried about some issues regarding Biafra and the response I had
weren't funny enough to enable declare my stance whether Biafra or One
Nigeria. But I am a candidate of PEACE with heavy knowledge that
anyone that goes I am a citizen.''

''I can vouch for your prowess but can't trust your abilities. Why not?''


Lol... Funny enough, I answered FACEBOOK, question whats on your mind
and I wish to know yours below @CommentBox.


DivineNwoye

#DNWrites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editor’s Note: We'll appreciate your comment, recommendation or any suggestion. Thanks. Keep a date with us.