Saturday 30 April 2016

| Poem | Righteous Pains To Pay



I know my effort deserve pays

Refuses gain but colliding pains

Even when at applause...


But I know my righteous effort

Will stop someday to rain


Should I?

Should I forget?

Should I forgive?

Rings the pain hitting my HEART.

I thought wisdom has LEFT

See...

I fought emotion with GUT

See...

I sought faith with GUILT.


Nonetheless...

I rested at the penultimate string...

But a WILL mightier than STORM.

Blow my wonders into ACTIONS.

I am tough and fashioned...

Not for - hear-say -

Or for - compliment -


I am here to put the best.

Because the terminal string...

Will bring fruitfulness.



(C) 2016 - Divine Nwoye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Editor’s Note: We'll appreciate your comment, recommendation or any suggestion. Thanks. Keep a date with us.